A premium form of sustainable Krill Oil made with Superba 2® and sustainably sourced from the pristine Antarctic Ocean. These Omega-3 Fatty Acids are considered to be more bioavailable, as they are bound to naturally occurring phospholipids, thus allowing for better absorption.*
- More Krill for your dollar: Contains 1000 mg of Krill oil per SOFTGEL with more naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin than any other Krill brand.
- NEW Advance Formula: Made with Superba2 Krill Oil, a new advance formula clinically proven to increase omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body*.
- Less Krill smell with No Aftertaste: The new Superba2 has substantially reduced the Krill smell. The phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids are water dispersible, making them easier to digest than fish oil. Goodbye gross, fishy aftertaste!
- Sustainably Sourced: Superba Krill is sustainably harvested and 100% traceable from sea to shelf. Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and IKOS 5 star certified Krill Oil (See IKOS independent testing in the image section).
- Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not thrilled with our product, let us know within 90 days and receive a prompt and courteous refund. We stand behind our formula!
Krill Oil(as Superba 2™) - 1,000mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 240mg
- EPA - 136mg
- DHA - 60mg
- Phospholipids - 400mg
- Astaxanthin - 500mcg
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (Kosher Gelatin, Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water). Superba 2™ & Flexitech™ are trademarks of the Aker Group. MSC™ from an MSC certified sustainable fisher.