Dietary supplement. Pure free form l-glutamine amino acid powder. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body, comprising more than 60% of the free amino acid pool in skeletal muscle and greater than 20% of total circulating amino acids. Each teaspoon of optimum nutrition's glutamine powder provides 5000 mg (5 g) of pure l-glutamine. Optimum nutrition's glutamine powder is produced and packaged in our own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Optimum nutrition is approved to manufacture over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals and operates in accordance with current good manufacturing practices (cGMP's). Suitable for vegetarians.
- GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH: l-Glutamine nutritionally supports the mucosal lining and healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.*
- SUPPORTS LEAN MUSCLE: l-Glutamine also helps promote and preserve lean muscle mass.*
- AMINO ACID: l-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. In times of metabolic stress, glutamine is utilized by the body for tissue repair and gastrointestinal tract support.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.